Saturday, January 2, 2016

Article: 10 Ways Kids with FASD Are Just Different- And, No, I Can't Just Relax (A Must READ and Bookmark)


Article:  10 Ways Kids with FASD Are Just Different- And, No, I can't Just Relax 
               authored by fasdfamilies.com  1-1-2016

Happy New Year and one of my resolutions are to get back to blogging, writing and sharing resources to help families with FASD and to get them much needed help and understanding.

This post came across my Facebook this morning and I have shared it on my personal wall.  I know this all too well and the author did a phenomenal job of sharing what l8 years have taught me.

This is must READ, must SHARE, and must BOOKMARK article that will really help the cause.

Thank you fasdfamilies.com for the amazing post.

Anny

No comments:

Post a Comment